Monday 28 April 2008

One more day

One more day till dad anniversary.
I may have had a few stoned moments but that hasn't stopped me thinking about my Dad and the last a years, i'm trying to remain upbeat and jovial which kinda hard to do at moment. I had a cry about him last night which I guess was needed.

John sure picks his timing to hurt my mom again, he has said he isn't coming back to england and wants mom to stop calling him or speaking or texting him. Same old shit different day. I said he needs to grow some bollocks and get on with it not mess you around with changing plans and making promises only to break them.
She has been sulking for days which isn't helped by the fact Dad anniversary is lingering around.
And again i'm, the mom and not the daughter and having to talk her through this as best I can. And also having to keep an eye incase she tries something silly which happens around his anniversary. I tell you it's tiring knowing exactly what will happen and when it's almost like each year is a looping sequence of the same stuff.

So much for remaining jovial lol. I decided to be a stoner for a while to make things pass faster or make me laugh more. Ah the stoners life is a good one. I'm an occassional smoker smoked on average 2 joints a night makes me sleep so much better too. Only downside is im groggy the next morning but the past 2 nights have been the best sleeps i've had in many years. I know i'm dreaming more so they are deep deep sleeps.

Thats it for the night

No comments: