Friday 25 April 2008

I guess i'd better write a blog

Well it's the 26th of april 4 more days till dad anniversary i'm still unsure of what to make of it yet. It's 8 whole years i've been in frame of mind like it isnt happening like its not coming up. Old habit block my feelings off I don't care if it's bad for the soul. I'd rather not let it get to me which it prolly will at somepoint on the day.

What else, it's dead everywhere there only small signs of life it's wierd. If wernt for a few people i'd be thinking am I even alive haha. It's like walking around searching for life. Sucks!!!!!!!

What else I really don't know lord knows. Someone likes fucking with me (points to air leave it out ya bastard). I'm too damn old for drama so gimmi a break.
I really need some kind of road trip or a holiday i have serious itchy feet to travel and its getting worse everyday. I'd love to just pack some chit and see where the road leads even if its to nowhere just to know im on the move and not locally either.

No comments: