Sunday 28 September 2008

Topic of the day

I was sat in Lounge when an interesting topic came up skinny jeans on men. I said any man who wears them things need to be shot point blank. My brother was like lets see what its like so he pulled his jeans tight round his leg and went what is a man thinking wearing em that tight. I sat killing self in giggles, if anyone came home wearing skin tight jeans id rip the living shits out of them. It to me looks too femine. Made jay look like he had chicken legs ( love him to death but i was like chiccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeen legs)

Next topic men and handbags veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worrying, lol now if ya want to be a girl go for it i really dun care. Just make sure ya get the right kinda bag for the outfit. I say if ya want a bag just buy a over shoulder bag like the small version of laptop bag. Other wise just have a wallet in yer pocket. Us girls just love finding these things (any excuse to feel a butt and have a sneaky grope. Now your gonna laugh but there somethin sexy about trying to figure out which place a male hides his wallet in. Though I say the back pocket definately the best place. Just watch any man and the sight of them slipping hand round back for wallet (kinda sexy if they have a good butt droolz.)

Jewellry Please dear god let it be understated. None of that flashy Bling shit. a simple ring, a leather band or watch yer ok. Nowww a ring on every finger 3 chains round neck and 5 bands on wrist dudeeeeee way too much blingy bling. Like my guys understated thanks. The more in yer face the more im gonna sit and going what you trying to prove. Is yer penis really that small to be bigging yerself up with jewellry?

What else, why is it the assumption that every girl wants a guy to pay for the most expensive meal on earth? Likeeeeeeeeee i Give a shit how much money someone has when say crabs legs and lobster. Sure the thought is wonderful. But like I told my guy a drink of cola, a bucket of popcorn and pictures and i be in heaven. If ya wanna flash the cash so be it but doesnt it make ya think it gonna set precident for the rest of the relationship. So do the simple things mhn them things are worth remembering those i'm sure be the things that i'll remember when it happens to me. (hope that happens somedy lol)

There thats my pondering for the day hehehe

No comments: